Funeral Luncheon Committee
As needed to prepare and serve funeral luncheons for deceased members of our parish.
- To offer a funeral luncheon to members who have lost a loved one.
- To provide an opportunity for those family members to gather following a funeral, allowing time for a meal with fellowship and healing.
- Volunteers from the Ladies of St. Andrew serve a light luncheon for funerals.
- The Ladies of St. Andrew Circles are asked to help provide the dessert.
- Generally, we begin in the mornings and are finished around 2:00 p.m.
Funeral luncheons are a wonderful way of showing support and love with a bereaved family. We are always happy to welcome new volunteers!
Our cemetery (pictured below) is Mount St. Joseph Cemetery. It is located at 2410 N. Buckeye Avenue, northwest of Abilene.
Contact the church office at 785-263-1570 for information.