Ladies of St. Andrew
All women of the Church are members.
First Monday of the month, August ~ March
6:00 p.m. in the parish hall
Interim President – Denise Zawacki
Secretary – Luella Elliott
Treasurer – Tina Rankin
Funeral Committee – JoAnna Tompkins
More about the organization:
- To become acquainted with one another.
- To respond to the needs of those in the parish.
- To visit our shut-ins and those members of our parish in nursing homes.
- To encourage spiritual growth.
- Maintenance and upkeep of the Sanctuary.
- Furnishing of Church, Rectory, and Social Rooms.
- Promote the spiritual welfare of members living and deceased.
- Works of charity.
- Every lady in the parish is considered a member of this group and is assigned to a circle.
- Annual Ham Loaf Dinner in October
Involves all members of the parish working together
Contact the church office at 785-263-1570 for information.